Monday 13 February 2017
All couples gather for check-in at Thumrin Thana Hotel, Trang. Then get ready to visit some of Trang's most famous attractions.
|09.00||Visit Princess Srinakarin Park 95 to join the "Linking Hearts into One" activity which is the project for planting the royal trees called Mahesak-Saksayamin tree|
|10.00||- Visit Lum Phura Sub-district to join baking Trang cakes at Kuk Ming-Lum Phura Cake Shop, the origin of famous cake in Trang, and then join baking Trang sweet pies at Ban Khanom Papin Trang.
- Baking cakes and pies are comparable to melting couple's love into the delicious cakes and sweet pies, and aimed to futher promote Trang cakes and sweet pies which are well-know Trang products.
|11.00||- Lunch at Thumrin Thana Hotel, Trang
- Have a small meeting for making mutual understanding about the underwater wedding ceremony on the next day.
|Check-in and take a break for changing costumes, hairstyling, and makeup before joining the next activities|
- Visit Na Muen Sri Village, a place in Na Yong District that has long been known for its weavings made from slik and using special local technology patterns, and then learn the basics of weaving together
|18.30||Join the wedding parade by talking the Trang Municipality electric coaches from Rua Rasada Hotel to Trang Clock Tower|
|19.00||Arrive at Trang Clock Tower and attend the candle lighting ceremony to mourn the passing of the late King Bhumibol of Thailand together|
|20.00||Return to Thumrin Thana Hotel for a traditional welcome dinner call "Kin-Neow" (means wedding dinner), the traditional rite performed on the eve of the wedding day|
Tuesday 14 February 2017
|06.30||All couples wake up on Valentine's Day and have breakfast at Thumrin Thana Hotel.|
|Gather for check-out of the hotel, and a coach will transfer all diver couples to Pak Meng Pier|
|08.30||On arrival at Pak Meng Pier, all diver couples go on traveling to Kradan Island, to join the Underwater Wedding Registration and Rod-Sai-Sang Ceremony in traditional Thai style. The underwater ceremony will be held at a depth of 7 meters under water located in Kradan Island, Kantang district, where they will exchange vows and bubbly kisses|
|12.00||All diver couples have lunch together on the white sandy beach of Kradan Island|
Return to Pak Meng Pier and travel to Anantara Sikao Resort to change costumes, hairstyling, and makeup before joining the Religious Ceremonies and the Celebration Dinner on the beach at the resort.
|17.30||- Attend the wedding registration which is legally binding, and their vows are said during the evening
- Have a celebration dinner in romantic setting on the beach at Anantara Sikao Resort
- Admire the beauty of sunset and watch a video footage of the ceremony
|07.30||All couples have breakfast and prepare for checking out of the Anantara Sikao Resort.|
|08.30||Leave the resort for joining the seagrass planting activity at Bo Hin Farm Stay, Si Kao District, Trang|
|09.30||- Join the seagrass planting for feeding a group of dugongs at Bo Hin Farm Stay
- Join the mangrove ecotourism and visit the Southern fiskfolk communities in Trang
|12.00||- Lunch at Bo Hin Farm Stay, Si Kao District, Trang
- All couples have a safe journey back home.